- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
- 2 ears corn, shucked and each cut into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 1.Heat grill to medium. In a medium bowl, toss the corn with the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, uncovered, turning occasionally, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes (reserve the bowl).
- 2.Transfer the cooked corn to the reserved bowl and toss with the cilantro and lime juice. Serve with lime wedges.
For extra Mexican flavor, sprinkle the corn with cayenne pepper and crumbled Cotija cheese or Feta.