- Serves 3
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A quick dessert using delicious apples, perfect on those cold nights.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 4 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 4 Tbsp wholemeal spelt flour
- 4 Tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups diced apples
- honey to serve
- Mix together melted coconut oil, rolled oats, pecans, 3 Tbsp wholemeal spelt flour, 3 Tbsp raw sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Toss the diced apples in 1 Tbsp wholemeal spelt flour, 1 Tbsp raw sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Pour half the oat mix on the bottom of 3 microwave-safe bowls, or ramekins. Spread the apples on top, and finish with the rest of the oat mix.
- Microwave for 5 minutes and a half, at high temperature.
- Take the bowls out of the microwave (be careful, they are very hot) drizzle with honey and enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.