- Serves 3
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A quick dessert using delicious apples, perfect on those cold nights.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 4 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 4 Tbsp wholemeal spelt flour
- 4 Tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups diced apples
- honey to serve
- Mix together melted coconut oil, rolled oats, pecans, 3 Tbsp wholemeal spelt flour, 3 Tbsp raw sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Toss the diced apples in 1 Tbsp wholemeal spelt flour, 1 Tbsp raw sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Pour half the oat mix on the bottom of 3 microwave-safe bowls, or ramekins. Spread the apples on top, and finish with the rest of the oat mix.
- Microwave for 5 minutes and a half, at high temperature.
- Take the bowls out of the microwave (be careful, they are very hot) drizzle with honey and enjoy!