- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy recipe to make midweek, and healthier than take away!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 frozen vegetarian hamburger patty
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 slice of cheese
- Split hamburger bun and top with mayonaise or spread of your choice.
- Place a handful of baby spinach on the bottom of the bun.
- Cook hamburger patty according to the packet. I used a vegetarian patty to get some extra veg in my meal. Place on top of the baby spinach.
- Top with cheese and you're done.