- Makes 30
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Delicious for lunch boxes or a quick sweet snack
Ingredients (makes 30 balls)
- 250g packet of marie biscuits
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 4 tbsp milo
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Extra coconut for rolling
- In a large bowl, crush biscuits until fine (or use a food processor).
- Add the milo, condensed milk and coconut to the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- Roll a teaspoon full into balls with your hand, then coat in coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
Recipe Milo Balls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.