- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 leek, diced
- 1/4 head cabbage, chopped
- 400 grams canned diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- Add olive oil to Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot. Press SAUTE/HIGH TEMP, set cooking time at 5 minutes, press START (Don't close the lid).
- Adds onion and after a couple of minutes the garlic, carrot, leek and cabbage.
- When the time is up, add herbs and stock to inner pot. Lock the lid. Select MANUAL in PRESSURE COOKING, set time at 5 minutes. Press START.
- Set valve to VENT, open lid, add rice, stir.
- Lock the lid. Select MANUAL in PRESSURE COOKING, set time at 14 minutes. Press START.
- Set valve to VENT, open lid, stir in salt and pepper and serve.
Maybe you'd like to add some more stock. You can serve it with Parmesan cheese.