- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 leek, diced
- 1/4 head cabbage, chopped
- 400 grams canned diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
Notes... Maybe you'd like to add some more stock. You can serve it with Parmesan cheese.
- Add olive oil to Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot. Press SAUTE/HIGH TEMP, set cooking time at 5 minutes, press START (Don't close the lid).
- Adds onion and after a couple of minutes the garlic, carrot, leek and cabbage.
- When the time is up, add herbs and stock to inner pot. Lock the lid. Select MANUAL in PRESSURE COOKING, set time at 5 minutes. Press START.
- Set valve to VENT, open lid, add rice, stir.
- Lock the lid. Select MANUAL in PRESSURE COOKING, set time at 14 minutes. Press START.
- Set valve to VENT, open lid, stir in salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe Minestrone with rice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.