- Serves 10
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These apple and coconut crumbles are delicious! The whole family will love them.
This recipe has been created by Zoe Bingley-Pullin, leading family nutritionist, who has been appointed as the new Nutrition Ambassador for Only About Children – one of Australia’s leading childcare companies.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 5 apples, cored and cut in half
- 1-2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Optional: yoghurt and honey topping
- Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Mix oats, coconut, cinnamon, sultanas, vanilla extract, butter/coconut oil in a bowl.
- Rub each apple half with 1 tsp butter and top with 1-2 Tbsp topping, press down to secure the topping.
- Place apple halves in a baking dish filled with enough water to touch the sides of each apple half. Bake for 30-40 mins until the top is golden. Serve with an optional dollop of yoghurt and drizzle of honey.