- Makes 36
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Yummy. My whole family loves chicken. Made about 36 little pies and some for the freezer for another meal.
Ingredients (makes 36 Pies)
- 1 packet puff pastry sheets
- 3 breasts chicken, diced and fat removed
- 500 grams frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 jar lasagne cheesy sauce
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Fry chicken and onion together until cooked.
- Add mixed vegetables simmer until thawed.
- Add the jar of lasagne sauce and simmer
- Use a muffin tray sprayed with canola oil.
- Cut out rings of puff pastry and insert into trays.
- Add mixture of chicken and vegetables into pastry and cover with a top of puff pastry and brush with raw egg.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You can vary this recipe with beef, lamb or just leave out the meat for vegetarians.