- Makes 30
- 75 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A lovely chicken nibble for parties.
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 500 grams Chicken Breast Strips
- 120 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp Red Curry (we like a bit a heat so I usually use 3 tsp)
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander - finely chopped
- Combined all the above ingredients, except for the chicken, in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken, cover and marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Thread chicken onto toothpicks and fry in a preheated pan with oil until cooked. Serve.
My kids love anything on a toothpick or skewer, so I sometimes make this for dinner with a side of steamed veggies and rice.