- Makes 40
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
Quick and easy mini Christmas pizzas; perfect for parties as this recipe makes about 40 tasty little mini pizzas. The buttermilk gives the dough a lovely texture and taste.
Ingredients (makes 40 )
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 100 g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 stick cabanossi, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 6 cheese slices, cut into 3 cm rounds.
- dried oregano
Notes... This a favourite Christmas recipe; great for parties and get togethers. I use festive colours for toppings; red and green. I have also used stuffed green olives for these mini pizzas.
- Line baking trays with foil and brush with melted butter or oil.
- Combine flour and butter in food processor until mixture is a fine crumbly texture. Add buttermilk, process until mixture comes together. Knead dough gently on a floured surface until smooth. Roll out dough to 3 mm thick. Cut into rounds using a 5 cm cutter.
- Spread rounds with tomato paste. Arrange cabanossi, tomato and onion on top. Cover with cheese round and sprinkle dried oregano on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
Recipe Mini Christmas pizzas
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.