- Serves 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Mini cookies, great substitute for tiny teddy’s.
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 125 grams softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven 160 degrees. Line a baking tray (I used 3).
- Mix butter and sugar with electric beaters until light and creamy (around 40 seconds).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for around 1 minute until combined.
- Knead mixture into a ball and using a rolling pin roll out to a 1-2cm thickness.
- Using whatever shape and size cutter you wish cut out your biscuits and place on your lines trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool. The biscuits will harden as they cool.
You can add 1 1/2 Tbsp of cocoa at step three instead of sprinkles for chocolate cookies.