- Serves 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Mini cookies, great substitute for tiny teddy’s.
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 125 grams softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sprinkles
Notes... You can add 1 1/2 Tbsp of cocoa at step three instead of sprinkles for chocolate cookies.
- Pre-heat oven 160 degrees. Line a baking tray (I used 3).
- Mix butter and sugar with electric beaters until light and creamy (around 40 seconds).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for around 1 minute until combined.
- Knead mixture into a ball and using a rolling pin roll out to a 1-2cm thickness.
- Using whatever shape and size cutter you wish cut out your biscuits and place on your lines trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool. The biscuits will harden as they cool.
Recipe Mini cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.