- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A savoury treat we like to serve at our parties.
Ingredients (makes 12 Mini pies)
- 1/4 Onion - finely diced
- 2 Slices of Ham or Bacon - finely diced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp Milk or Cream
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley - finely chopped (optional)
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Cut 12 circles from the puff pastry using a glass or biscuit cutter. Place in well greased patty pan.
- Place small amounts of onion and bacon/ham into pastry cases.
- Beat egg well in a jug. Add milk/cream, cheese and salt and pepper. Beat together.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into pastry cases. Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cook for approximately 15 mins. Remove from pan when done and cool on a wire rack.
This recipe freezes well.