We're not sure this can be classified as a 'recipe' but we still think these are as cute as buttons … button mushrooms that is!
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 MinI Meringue Mushrooms)
- 1 packet Store purchased mini chocolate cups (or you could make your own)
- 1 packet Store purchased mini meringues (or your could make your own)
- 1 cup Frosting
- 2 tbsp Multi coloured Cachous
- Fill each of the mini chocolate cups with frosting by either spooning into the cups or using a piping bag.
- Leave just enough frosting out the top of the mini chocolate cup for the mini meringue to sit on top of and stick to.
- Stick the coloured cachous onto the mushrooms caps with a tiny amount of frosting.
- Display on a serving plate or incorporate into a larger dessert display depending on the occasion.