- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
When asked to “bring a dish” to my daughters school Christmas party, I whipped up this simple finger food – mini quiches.
I had some leftovers that were great for school lunch boxes and an easy after school snack.
Ingredients (makes 24 Mini quiches)
- Puff pastry 3 sheets
- eggs 4 largr
- Shredded Tasty cheese Handful
- Bacon 100g
- Corn Half cup
- Potatoes 2 medium
- Brown onion Half
- Take out 3 sheets of puff pastry to thaw on the kitchen counter. Meanwhile cut up onion, bacon and potatoes into small cubes, and fry on a pan until golden.
- Using a cup or round pastry / cookie cutter, cut out puff pastry, about 1cm diameter larger than mini muffin tin size.
- Crack 4 eggs and a pinch of salt into a bowl and wisk well.
- Place puff pastry rounds into the mini muffin tray and spoon in cooked bacon mixture, then spoon in egg mix and top with a bit of tasty cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 10 mins
Recipe Mini Quiches for Parties
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.