- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
When asked to “bring a dish” to my daughters school Christmas party, I whipped up this simple finger food – mini quiches.
I had some leftovers that were great for school lunch boxes and an easy after school snack.
Ingredients (makes 24 Mini quiches)
- Puff pastry 3 sheets
- eggs 4 largr
- Shredded Tasty cheese Handful
- Bacon 100g
- Corn Half cup
- Potatoes 2 medium
- Brown onion Half
- Take out 3 sheets of puff pastry to thaw on the kitchen counter. Meanwhile cut up onion, bacon and potatoes into small cubes, and fry on a pan until golden.
- Using a cup or round pastry / cookie cutter, cut out puff pastry, about 1cm diameter larger than mini muffin tin size.
- Crack 4 eggs and a pinch of salt into a bowl and wisk well.
- Place puff pastry rounds into the mini muffin tray and spoon in cooked bacon mixture, then spoon in egg mix and top with a bit of tasty cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 10 mins