- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Quick easy mini quiche.
Ingredients (makes 12 Mini quiches)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 1/2 Large grated zucchini or one small
- 1/4 Cup of grated cheese
- 1 Diced tomato
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- Dash Milk
- Preheat oven to 180. Crack eggs into mixing bowl and add a dash of milk. Use a fork to mix eggs and milk.
- Add carrot, zucchini, tomato and cheese and mix in
- Line a muffin tray with wonton wrappers (I usually spray mine with olive oil first to stop them sticking)
- Pour mixture into wonton wrappers (any left over mixture can be made into scrambled eggs, or used to make extras)
- Bake at 180 for approx 15-20 mins
these are very popular with my 1 year old. You can also add any other vegetables you would like.