- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick meal with salad for dinner. Can be eaten hot or cold so also good for lunch boxes.
Ingredients (makes 12 Quiches)
- 3 Sheets Borgs Shortcut Pastry
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Spring Onions Finely chopped
- 200 grams Diced Ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 3-4 Mushrooms finely diced
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Parsley
Notes... My two males really enjoyed them
- Pre-Heat oven to 200 celsius Grease a 12 cup Muffin Tray
- Put eggs, milk, parsley and cheese together in a bowl and mix. mix Mushrooms, Ham and spring onions together in another bowl.
- Cut circles out of pastry to fit muffin tray cups put into cups. place mushroom mix in base of pastry shell then start to add milk and egg mixture to the pastry cups.
- Place in center of oven and cook approx 12 minutes or until set. Enjoy
Recipe Mini Quiches
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.