- Serves 6
- Makes 12-24
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These Mini Quiches are perfect for so many occasions; a party, lunchboxes, kids dinner or even a light lunch with a salad.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 12-24 Mini quiches)
- 12 Eggs
- 5 Sheets of puff pastry
- 1 Cup of grated cheese
- 200 grams shredded ham or bacon
- 50 mls Cream
- Pinch Salt and pepper
Notes... This recipe was passed down by my Grandma. It’s very very easy and they taste amazing.
- Combine eggs, cream, cheese, bacon/ham and salt and pepper into large bowl.
- Grease 2 trays of muffin tins. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Cut out 12-24 circles of puff pastry with a cup. Line the circles on top of the wholes of the muffin tin. Gently press middle of pastry circle down.
- Spoon mixture into the circles. Make sure this is done gently so the mixture doesn’t spill over.
- Add to oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and visibly puffy.
Recipe Mini Quiches
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.