- Makes 48
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Yum, these zucchini muffins are a healthy addition to your kids lunchboxes or an after school snack!
Ingredients (makes 48 Mini Muffins)
- 3 Zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 Rashers Bacon, finely chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 30 ml Rice Bran Oil
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c. Lightly grease muffin trays.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Divide mixture evenly into muffin trays. Bake for approx. 40 mins (turning the trays at 20 mins), until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Turn out onto cooling rack.
You can also add other items such as grated carrot, feta etc as you please. I often substitute the bacon for ham (whatever I have in the fridge). I also use canola or sunflower oil instead of Rice Bran Oil - depending on what I have in the cupboard. Can be served hot or cold.