- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
It's quite an expensive recipe so try and get ingredients on sale ( mainly the peppermint crisp bars because they are $1.87 each) or do a half batch so half all the ingredients.
- 400g Mint slice biscuits chopped into 3-4 pieces each
- 10 peppermint crisp bars 35g roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby marshmallows green and white if you can or just white
- 400g Good quality dark chocolate
- Place mint slice, peppermint crisp and marshmallows into a bowl, once all chopped (not the marshmallows though).
- Melt chocolate and pour straight over dry ingredients, mix well and place on a metal tray lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate until set (at least 1 hour)