- Serves 1
- 3 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A simply delicious way of getting your nutrients and antioxidants in a easy and scrumptious breakfast treat.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Golden Crumpets with Oats
- Mixed Berry Jam (like four forest berry jam)
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Icing Sugar
- Place the berries in a microwave safe bowl and zap for 30 seconds or so.
- Place the crumpet in the toaster and toast till golden.
- Spread the top of the crumpet with butter. Note: if you wish not to add the butter and just have the jam, that perfectly ok, just delete the butter.
- Spread the buttered crumpet with mixed berry jam.
- Place a large pile of the mixed berries in the middle of the crumpet (on top of the jam)
- Sift icing sugar over the top of the mixed berries and crumpet.
- Now simply enjoy this berry delicious creation. Yummy.
Recipe Mixed Berry Basket Crumpets with oats.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.