- Makes 10-20
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These DELICIOUS gooey chocolate brownies are the perfect treat!
Ingredients (makes 10-20 )
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 250g Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 125g Brown Sugar
- 125g Castor Sugar
- 1 Short Black (30ml Gloria Jean's Coffee Nicaragua RA Certified)*
- 1tsp Salt
- 100g Plain Flour
- 150g Hazelnuts or Pecans, roughly chopped
Notes... * Gloria Jean's whole bean coffees are available for purchase nationally at Gloria Jean's coffee houses or at http://www.gloriajeanscoffees.com.au/
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over gently simmering water. Stir to combine heat until just melted.
- Beat eggs and sugars together, incorporating as little air as possible. Stir in chocolate, coffee, salt and flour.
- Fold through nuts and pour into a lined and greased 28cm x 18cm tin. Bake for about 45 minutes or until just cooked and a little gooey in the centre.
- Allow to cool and turn out onto a board. Cut into squares and serve with coffee. Makes 10-20
Recipe Mocha brownies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.