- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
An easy recipe for the kids to make.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 1/4 cups Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
- 90 grams Butter
- 90 grams Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dried Fruit eg Sultanas
- 1 Egg - beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Rub flour and butter together until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar, dried fruit and egg. Mix with a fork.
- Scoop out into rough mounds and place on prepared tray. Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.