- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick and healthy way to start the day.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 200 grams Yoghurt - Natural or Greek
- 1/2 - 1 Grated Apple (depending on size)
- SEED AND NUT MIX: (makes 1 jam jar full)
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Pepitas
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 3 tsp Flaxseed
- Crush almonds and walnuts in a bag with a rolling pin. Add to a clean jar with all other nuts and seeds. Shake to combine.
- In a bowl, add yoghurt and apple. Pour over desired amount of seed and nut mix.
I also add the seed and nut mix to my porridge.