- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A lovely herb and spice touch to your side vegetables, they are delicious served with the Olive, garlic & lemon chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, halved
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 2tsp paprika
- 1/2 fresh long chilli chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley, leaves & stalks chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh coriander, leaves & stalks chopped coarsely
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 baby eggplants chopped coarsely
- 2 small zucchinis, chopped coarsely
- 2 carrots, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 medium butternut pumpkin, chopped coarsely, skin off
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- Place the onion, garlic, chilli and spices into a food processor and process until smooth. Add this spice paste to the jug of stock along with the herbs.
- Add the stock mixture and all the vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Seal lid, cook the vegetables on STEW program for 6 hours or cook on MANUAL program in PRESSURE COOKING for 20 minutes. Press START.
- OPTIONAL: You can serve the vegetables with Greek style yoghurt and Harissa if desired.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.