- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A lovely herb and spice touch to your side vegetables, they are delicious served with the Olive, garlic & lemon chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, halved
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 2tsp paprika
- 1/2 fresh long chilli chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley, leaves & stalks chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh coriander, leaves & stalks chopped coarsely
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 baby eggplants chopped coarsely
- 2 small zucchinis, chopped coarsely
- 2 carrots, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 medium butternut pumpkin, chopped coarsely, skin off
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- Place the onion, garlic, chilli and spices into a food processor and process until smooth. Add this spice paste to the jug of stock along with the herbs.
- Add the stock mixture and all the vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Seal lid, cook the vegetables on STEW program for 6 hours or cook on MANUAL program in PRESSURE COOKING for 20 minutes. Press START.
- OPTIONAL: You can serve the vegetables with Greek style yoghurt and Harissa if desired.