- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
You can add anything to the top of these pancake muffins. I use up bits of fruit that need to be used and usually make a few with sprinkles on the top. You could add choc chips, nuts or dried fruit.
Ingredients (makes 24 mini muffins)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 egg
- 1 handful of leftover fruit needed to be used up, chopped
- 1 muffin tin, greased
- Heat oven to 180C. Grease a muffin tin.
- Mix flour, milk and egg in a bowl until combined.
- Pour into muffin tin (about 3/4 full in each hole) and add chopped fruit.
- Bake in oven for approx 18 minutes or until cooked through.