- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These healthy pizzas are both delicious and scary! The kids absolutely love them!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 8 packets of mini wholewheat pita pockets
- 140g tub Leggo’s pizza sauce (1.5g sugar per tablespoon)
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 16 thin slices of unprocessed ham
- 8 slices of light tasty cheese
- 1 jar sliced kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Distribute the pita pockets on the baking trays. Top each with 1 tbsp of pizza sauce and smear out with the back of a spoon. Then top each pizza with 2-3 slices of tomato, sliced mushroom and 1-2 slices of ham so it covers the whole pizza.
- Slice cheese slices long ways in half centimetre strips to make the Mummy bandages. Place the cheese strips along the pita pockets to look like wrapped bandages. Tuck two pieces of sliced olives into the cheese bandages as eyes.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the cheese has begun to melt and the edges are beginning to brown and crisp.