- Makes 50
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Basic biscuit recipe.
Ingredients (makes 50 Cookies)
- 400 grams Condensed Milk
- 5 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 500 grams Margarine
- 1/2 cup Mum's Flavourings - Choc Chips, Jam, Sprinkles, Nuts, M&M's, Sultana's, etc.
- Preheat a Oven to 180. Combine Condensed Milk and Margarine until smooth.
- Add Sugar and Flour and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on baking tray, spaced apart. Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake in Oven for 12 - 15 Minutes.
Good to keep as dough in freezer, ready for guests, great for the lunchbox or Afternoon tea!