- Serves 5
- Makes 5
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
An amazing recipe that can bring you back from the brink of sickness or just for a quick family dinner.
Super fast and easy, just what you need:)
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 5 Servings)
- 2 - 3 Chicken breasts
- 1 tin Creamed corn
- 3 Massell stock cubes
- As much as you want Crushed Garlic
- 5-6 cups Water
- 3 tablespoons Cornflour
- 1/2 Cup Water (extra)
- Crusty Rolls to serve.
- Add stock, water, creamed corn and crushed garlic to a microwave safe container. Cook for 6mins.
- Place chicken on a plate and cover with cling wrap. Poach for 2 mins per breast in microwave.
- Mix cornflour and half cup of water and add to soup. Cook for another 6mins in microwave.
- Shred cooked chicken with a fork and add to soup. Serve with crusty bread and ENJOY.
Given to me from my Mother In Law, I rely on this recipe when myself or the family are under the weather :)