- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This smashed meringue mess is delicious! Measurements for this recipe are approximate because mum just throws it altogether with whatever she has on hand.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 5-6 Meringue nests, slightly crumbled
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 150 grams Cream, whipped (approximate)
- 150 grams Custard (approximate)
- Raspberry coulis
- 100 grams Raspberries (approximate)
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar (approximate)
- Raspberry Coulis: Over medium heat stir the raspberries and sugar together until bubbling. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until berries are very tender. Using a wooden spoon, crush the berries until purée. Cool, then push through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- In a glass tumbler, layer the coulis, cream, banana and meringue. Add another layer of cream and custard finishing with the coulis.
- Garnish with berries of your choice.