- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and healthy warming winter soup.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500g sliced mushrooms
- 2 large leeks diced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 bacon bones
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Saute leeks, garlic and mushrooms in olive oil in a non stick pan until tender.
- Add in cauliflower and bacon bones, cover with water (2cm above ingredients).
- Simmer covered for 30 minutes. Remove bacon bones.
- Puree, season to taste and serve (as is or with cream).
Recipe Mushroom, leek, cauliflower and bacon soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.