This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 30g butter
- 1 large brown onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 cups (500mL) water
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 60g butter, extra
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Add butter into the inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 14 minutes and press START (do not close the lid); cook onion and mushrooms, stirring, until browned lightly. Add garlic, thyme, wine to bring to the boil until almost evaporated.
- Add stock and rice to the pot. Select RISOTTO program in PRESSURE COOKING and press START.
- Stir in cheese once cooked. Top with thyme and serve.