- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 30g butter
- 1 large brown onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 cups (500mL) water
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 60g butter, extra
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Add butter into the inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 14 minutes and press START (do not close the lid); cook onion and mushrooms, stirring, until browned lightly. Add garlic, thyme, wine to bring to the boil until almost evaporated.
- Add stock and rice to the pot. Select RISOTTO program in PRESSURE COOKING and press START.
- Stir in cheese once cooked. Top with thyme and serve.
Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained. Set the valve to SEAL position. Check that the float valve is in the down position.