- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These scrambled eggs are a yummy way to get protein into breakfast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250 grams Button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chives, sliced
- 4 Eggs,
- 2 Tbsp Milk or cream
- A pinch Salt and cracked pepper to flavour
- Place the oil and mushrooms in a frypan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue to cook until tender and most of the moisture has been absorbed.
- Add the chives and stir through.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Pour over the mushrooms. Cook stirring every few seconds until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.