- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These scrambled eggs are a yummy way to get protein into breakfast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250 grams Button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chives, sliced
- 4 Eggs,
- 2 Tbsp Milk or cream
- A pinch Salt and cracked pepper to flavour
- Place the oil and mushrooms in a frypan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue to cook until tender and most of the moisture has been absorbed.
- Add the chives and stir through.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Pour over the mushrooms. Cook stirring every few seconds until the eggs are cooked to your liking.