- Makes 2
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
It doesn't take long to whip up these tasty omelettes and you will have yourself a tasty lunch or dinner packed full of goodness!
Ingredients (makes 2 large Omelettes)
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Cups Sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 Cup Shredded ham
- 1 Cup Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Finely grated cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Beat together the eggs, salt & pepper, milk and cheese until fully incorporated.
- Spray some cooking oil into a medium size non stick frying pan, and then pour in half the egg mix. Cook over a low heat to allow it to cook through from the bottom.
- Once it has almost cooked through, flip the omelette over to finish off the other side. Once cooked through, remove from the frying pan, and place onto a plate covered loosely with foil to keep warm and repeat with the second lot of egg mix
- Meanwhile, melt some butter in a small frying pan, add in the mushrooms and ham and cook over a gentle heat for approximately 5-8 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft and warmed through. Season with Salt and pepper
- Add in the spinach and cook for a few more minutes until spinach is wilted and soft
- Lay the omelette on to a plate and put half the mushroom mixture onto half of each omelette. Snip some fresh chives on top, and then fold the top of the omelette over to enclose
- Serve immediately with a green salad