- Serves 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Mustard and honey corn on the cob is a favourite in our house for lunches and snacks.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 corn cobs, halved or whole
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp butter
Notes... This recipe is delicious for lunch or a snack. I wrap the corn cobs in foil and place in lunchboxes; if at home I then remove from foil and re heat on a plate in the microwave for 30-60 seconds. Adults and older kids will have access to microwaves. I love corn on the cob; hot or cold.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Brush corn with marinade and place in a dish.
- Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes; turn after 3 minutes to ensure the corn is evenly cooked.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.