- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
I got home from work tonight and my beautiful boy had made a tune bake! We served it with some blanched Brocollini for a very tasty meal.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 jar Coles Tuna Bake Sauce
- 1 big tin Sirena Tuna - in water, drained
- 1 small tin sweet corn kernels, drained
- 2 - 3 cups cooked pasta of your choice - we have Barilla Elbows
- 2 handfuls, or to taste cheese of your choice, we had a gouda, mozarella mix in the freezer
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees fan forced. Cook the pasta and drain.
- Mix all the other ingredients (not cheese) together in a casserole dish - add a dash of milk to the sauce jar and shake to get the last bits out.
- Stir in pasta, top with cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes at 175 degrees fan forced.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.