- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This was one of my grandmothers recipes from her old cook book
Ingredients (makes 12 squares)
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 125gm Butter
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Dessicated Coconut
- 2 Table Spoons Cocoa
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Water
- Set oven to 180, grease and line a slice tray.
- Sift flour and 1 Table Spoon of Cocoa, add castor sugar and coconut.
- Melt 100gm of Butter in the microwave and pour over dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into tray and press down with a metal spoon. Bake in over for 15-20 minutes.
- Add icing sugar, remaining butter, cocoa and water. Mix well adding a little extra water if needed. Spread mixture over cooled biscuit base.