Ingredients (makes 24 Biscuits)
- 320g Plain flour
- 60g SR flour
- 2 Tbs Cornflour
- 120g Caster sugar
- 250g Softened unsalted butter
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixer
- Sift the flours together and rub into butter mix
- Divide mixture into 2. Roll out into logs, wrap in glad wrap and refrigerate until hard.
- Unrap logs and slice 1cm biscuits with a sharp knife. Arrange onto baking paper lined trays and bake at 160° for 15 min. Cool and dust with icing sugar.
Notes... This was my great grandmother's recipe. We make large batches every year to give as gifts. Santa loves them too!