- Serves 16
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick & easy – always a favorite at our house !
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 16 pc Chocolate Ripple or Buttersnap Biscuits
- 1/3 cup Nestle Whit Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup Nestle Dark Chocolate Melt
- 1 tin Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Warm the biscuits in the oven until they are 'pliable'. Place the biscuits in a cupcake tin & press down on them (careful not too create holes in the bottom while pressing) creating a 'cup-shaped' biscuit.
- Simmer the Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk on the stove till a nice golden caramel is achieved. Melt the White & Dark in separate bowls.
- Spoon the caramel into the base of each biscuit cup (approx. 1 tsp) then allow this to set (approx. 15 mins) . Top with a layer of melted Dark Chocolate then swirl some melted white chocolate over top.