- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A nice treat at Easter time – or you can use plain m&m’s any other time of year!
Ingredients (makes 24 squares)
- 395 gram tin Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 180 grams Nestle Milk (or dark) Chocolate Chunks
- 75 grams Nestle White Chocolate Melts
- 24 pc Crispy candy shell easter eggs (like the m&m ones)
- 2 tbsp 100s &1000s sprinkles
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cook the Nestle sweetened condensed milk over a double boiler (so it does not burn) for 15 mins. Add the Nestle Milk Chocolate Chunks (or Dark Chocolate if you prefer) & stir until all chocolate is melted. Remove from heat & stir in the butter till smooth. Pour this mixture into a 8X8 square pan that has been lined with baking paper.
- Melt the Nestle White Chocolate melts & drizzle over top of the fudge mixture (while the fudge is still warm & soft. Using a skewer pull designs through the fudge). Sprinkle with 100s &1000s & place candy easter eggs on top.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours till the fudge is 'firm' Cut into small pieces (with a hot knife is best) & enjoy. This week keep for 1 1/2 weeks in an air-tight container
Recipe Nestle Double Chocolate Easter Fudge
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.