- Makes 10
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A creamy dreamy luscious dessert that tempts any taste buds. Perfect for that Easter Function or just as a special treat any time.
Ditch the old regular dessert this little treasure is velvety smooth and deliciously rich.
Ingredients (makes 10 slices)
- 250g Highland Scottish Shortbread Biscuits or Biscuits of your choice, crushed.
- 115g Butter, melted.
- 500g Philadelphia creamed cheese, softened
- 395g NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300g Thickened Cream
- 1tbsp Gelatine
- 60ml (1/4cup) Hot water
- 180g NESTLÉ Milky Bar chocolate block, melted
- 225g (11/2cups) Mango, pureed
- optional Extra Milky bar, shaved for topping presentation
- optional NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Choc Bits (white) for topping presentation
- optional Mint (mine is the chocolate mint variety)
- Base: Crush Biscuits, this can be done by placing them in a blender or into a zip lock bag and hitting with a rolling pin.
- Combine biscuits and butter, press into base of a large pie dish or a 23cm springform pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth, beat in cream.
- Sprinkle gelatine over hot water; stir to dissolve. Add to cream cheese mixture with melted NESTLÉ Milky Bar chocolate ; spoon evenly over base.
- Swirl the Mango Puree through cheesecake mixture. Refrigerate until set.
- If desired, decorate with extra (shaved) Milky bar, NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE choc bits and a sprig of mint.