Best no bake cake ever, always a crowd pleaser!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 100 grams Butter
- 175 ml Milk
- 130 grams Caster Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Nestlé Bakers Choice Cocoa
- 320 grams Arnotts Marie Biscuits
- 130 ml Thickened Cream
- 110 grams Nestle Bakers Choice Dark Melts
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add milk and sugar, stir with whisk until sugar has dissolved.
- Add Nestle Bakers Choice Cocoa and whisk to ensure no lumps and until it thickens. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl crush biscuits into small pieces, pour over cooled liquid. Knead with hand, until the biscuits have absorbed the liquid.
- Line a spring form baking pan with grease proof paper and fill with the biscuit mix. Press down to ensure no air pockets. Put into fridge to set.
- In a saucepan, gently heat cream and add Nestle Bakers Choice Dark Melts. Whisk until thick. Pour over biscuit base and refrigerate until set. Enjoy!