- Serves 10
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Best no bake cake ever, always a crowd pleaser!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 100 grams Butter
- 175 ml Milk
- 130 grams Caster Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Nestlé Bakers Choice Cocoa
- 320 grams Arnotts Marie Biscuits
- 130 ml Thickened Cream
- 110 grams Nestle Bakers Choice Dark Melts
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add milk and sugar, stir with whisk until sugar has dissolved.
- Add Nestle Bakers Choice Cocoa and whisk to ensure no lumps and until it thickens. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl crush biscuits into small pieces, pour over cooled liquid. Knead with hand, until the biscuits have absorbed the liquid.
- Line a spring form baking pan with grease proof paper and fill with the biscuit mix. Press down to ensure no air pockets. Put into fridge to set.
- In a saucepan, gently heat cream and add Nestle Bakers Choice Dark Melts. Whisk until thick. Pour over biscuit base and refrigerate until set. Enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.