- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
If you don’t feel like baking but you do need to whip up a sweet treat, you are going to love this No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie.
Ready in less than 30 minutes and only a few basic ingredients.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 packet Digestive Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 4 Bananas
- 250ml Whipping Cream
- 250ml Double Cream
- 1/4 cup Pure Icing Sugar
Notes... If you like, you could also switch out the flavours a little for a change each time you make this No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie - add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the base, drizzle a little caramel sauce and sprinkle some sea salt over the banana before you add the cream or use plain digestive biscuits for the base and sprinkle toasted slivered almonds over the top of the pie.Would you make this No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie just the way it is? Or would you change it up a little? We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. Better still, share a pic of your No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie once you've made it - we'd love to see it!
- To make your No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie, first blitz the digestive biscuits, caster sugar, cocoa powder and butter together in a food processor until the mixture holds together when pressed down.
- Press the biscuit mixture into a flan/pie dish with removable base (or just use a pie dish or baking tray if you don't have this). Aim for an even layer for the base and ensure your biscuit mix also comes up the sides of the tray.
- Place the biscuit base into the fridge to begin setting the butter in the biscuit base.
- Whip the whipping cream until you have nice stiff peaks in your cream. Sift in the icing sugar and then very gently stir through the double cream.
- Remove the base from the fridge and layer with finely sliced bananas - ensure you get a nice even layer of banana over the entire base of your No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie.
- Spoon the cream mixture over the top of the banana then sprinkle with sifted cocoa powder.
- If you have any cream remaining, place in a bowl and add extra to serve.
Recipe No Bake Chocolate Banana Pie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.