- Makes 24
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These no bake chocolate biscuits are divinely decadent! And so easy!
Ingredients (makes 24 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup Dessicated coconut
- 2 cups NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark or milk chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup Dates, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts or pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2 tbls Golden syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
Notes... Setting time is not included in the cooking time.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Toast the coconut in a small pan over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Melt the NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark or milk chocolate melts as per the packet instructions. When it has melted, allow it to cool slightly.
- Now add all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the prepared tray, flattening slightly and refrigerate until cool.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.