- Makes 24
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These no bake chocolate biscuits are divinely decadent! And so easy!
Ingredients (makes 24 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup Dessicated coconut
- 2 cups NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark or milk chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup Dates, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts or pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2 tbls Golden syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Toast the coconut in a small pan over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Melt the NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark or milk chocolate melts as per the packet instructions. When it has melted, allow it to cool slightly.
- Now add all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the prepared tray, flattening slightly and refrigerate until cool.
Setting time is not included in the cooking time.