These no-bake granola bars are a healthy on the go snack.
Ingredients (serves 24)
- 2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Sliced Roasted Almonds
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Dried Fruit
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Combine cereal, oats, nuts, seeds, coconut and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla in a small sauce pan until warm. Do not boil.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture. Mix well while syrup is still warm. I use my hands as they are the best tool for this mixing job
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- The chocolate lover should sprinkle on mini chocolate chips at this point and press them in firmly.
- Cool completely. Cut into 24 bars. Wrap individually and store in fridge.