- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This noodle omelette is an easy, tasty and versatile lunch dish.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 packet Maggi 2 minute noodles (any flavour, but chicken works really well)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Frozen mixed diced vegetables (eg peas, corn and carrot)
- 1/2 cup Diced BBQ chicken
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese
- Setting the flavour sachet aside, cook the 2 minute noodles as per packet directions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Whilst the noodles are cooking, lightly beat the 4 eggs in a large bowl, and add the vegetables and meat. If desired, you can also add the flavour sachet from the noodles. Add the cooked noodles and stir through until everything is coated with the egg.
- Heat up a large non-stick frypan to medium heat, then pour in the egg mixture. Spread out the mixture to the edges of the pan, and try to make it as even as possible.
- Cook, without stirring, for approximately 5 minutes, or until the egg is set on top and the base is lightly browned.
- Cover omelette with grated cheese, and pop under a hot grill for a couple of minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve hot.
Recipe Quick noodle omelette
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.