Much cheaper to make your own.
Ingredients (makes 18 bars)
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup puffed rice or puffed millet
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal or ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Toast nuts if using raw.
- Combine nuts, puffed rice and flaxseed in a large glass bowl.
- Baking paper line a large 9" baking dish.
- Whisk honey, brown rice syrup and sea salt in a small saucepan over medium to low heat until melted and bubbles form. Stir in vanilla.
- Remove from heat and pour over the nut mixture until well coated.
- Spread evenly into the baking dish and press down. Refrigerate until firm and cut into 18 bars.
Great drizzled with melted dark chocolate over the top, add raisins or sultanas if you want.