- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 20 Ingredients
A nutritious, delicious, nut free toasted muesli without any added sugar, salt or preservatives. Enjoy!
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups raw oats
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 tbsp linseeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup olive or sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp butter
- SUGGESTED TOPPINGS (adjust according to taste)
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix all of the dry ingredients, except sultanas and apricots, together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the wet ingredients together (I sit the bowl on a smaller bowl of hot water).
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with hands.
- Spread a thin layer mixture onto two baking trays and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove trays and mix muesli before returning to the oven for a further 10 minutes (or until brown and crispy.
- Allow to cool then mix through the toppings and store in an airtight container.
- NOTE: For a nutty version, add 1/2 cup of slithered almonds.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.