These Nutella brownie muffins are a gooey chocolate overdose. Best served warm by heating in the microwave for about 10 secs.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 muffins)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 60g butter melted
- 1/2 cup choc bits
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Grease 12 hole muffin pan and preheat oven to 170 degrees (fan forced).
- Sift dry ingredients into large bowl, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake 170 degrees (fan forced) for about 20 minutes.