- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
My children love panna cotta and I experimented with different types and in the end they love this Nutella one the best and its the easiest one to make as well.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
Notes... Serve on its own or with a berry coulis or praline.
- Mix together gelatine and 3 Tbs cold water and set aside.
- Warm up cream and milk until nearly boiling then mix through the Nutella, stirring until smooth.
- Tip in gelatine mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Pour mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour into 6-8 ramekins and place in fridge for 4 hours then serve by inverting onto a plate or bowl
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.