- Serves 6
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
Another childhood fav! This one takes me to my nanna's house in NZ!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4-8 Pork bone peices
- 6 Thick Sausages
- 4 Large potatoes
- 1 Large Kumara or Sweet Potato
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Large bunches of Watercress Or Cabbage
- 8 Dough boys ( see My other recipe's for how to make )
- Place meat & watercress in large pot and boil until tender. Meat is cooked when it is almost falling off the bone.
- 1/2 Hour before serving add chunky vege's.
- Make dough boys ( see recipe ) and add to pot about 5 mins before serving.
- Served traditionally with lots of buttered bread. ( not so traditionally in my family also with tomato sauce lol )